Our new English assistant is here!


Hello Mar Serena! My name is Ana. I live in Toronto, Canada. I was born in Belgrade, Serbia and I am fluent in both English and Serbian. There are many immigrants in Canada, especially in Toronto, who come from all over the world. I love my city for its wonderful diversity. I also have a diverse group of friends in Toronto, including South Americans, Africans, Middle Eastern and Chinese folks, from whom I have learned to understand and appreciate cultural differences. I also love to eat! I like to explore various ethnic dishes in Toronto where there are so many great restaurants. Furthermore, I love walking. Toronto is huge so it takes me at least a couple of hours to get around by foot. When I don't have time to walk, I like to ride my bicycle. It is easy to bike in Toronto because most streets have designated bike lanes. In my spare time, or while I walk, I listen to music. I am crazy about music and I listen to everything - pop, rock, hip hop, electronic, classical, etc. Electronic dance music is my favourite because I also love to dance. My favourite time to dance is when I am home alone. Dancing, biking and walking are great for exercise. In addition, I practise yoga, which is also great for relaxation. So I love my city, but I also love to travel, to experience novelty and change. This has brought me to Spain and I am thrilled to be here! I absolutely love meeting new people so let's chat! Please feel free to come up to me, you will see that I am very friendly. I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next 9 months and I know I will learn from you just as you will learn from me. Peace :) -Ana

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario